-->
-->

Visa policy of Iran

Helpful information about getting visa for iran and...

Re: Visa policy of Iran

Postby Cherie Boyce » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:07 am

I am trying to visit Iran in March. Hopefully it will be done. I know there weather is to hot in summer and new peoples, traveler can't survive in their hot weather. What is special in Iran's jungle for visiting ? Any thing unique which never seen other jungle ?
I enjoying when i go indianapolis to nyc in bus with http://www.getbusticket.com/indianapolis-to-new-york.html
I always booked my ticket in advance online.
Cherie Boyce

Postby Parvaneh » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:17 am

Cherie Boyce wrote:I am trying to visit Iran in March. Hopefully it will be done. I know there weather is to hot in summer and new peoples, traveler can't survive in their hot weather. What is special in Iran's jungle for visiting ? Any thing unique which never seen other jungle ?

in March , Weather is still good for visiting the deserts in Iran like Maranjab ... i recommend if you like to see the desert,visit the Mesr and Kalout of the Shahdad. in summer, some of the cities have the hot weather but the others have a pleasant weather like Tabriz, Hamedan...
Jungles in Iran have a beautiful landscape.
Parvaneh
Site Admin

Postby Barbara J. Stephens » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:12 am

Yeah i satisfied with your suggestion.These are some strict policies of the Visa but i face no problem in it because i am a tourist by profession and travel with the travel companies which offered to travel to Iran.I have my permanent Visa also where ever i go to any where in the world easily.
Have you ever been travel to new york knoxville in bus http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html with this bus service?
Barbara J. Stephens

Previous

Return to Iran Visa