-->
-->

Sar Agha Seyed

Helpful information about famous villages in Iran like name, introduction, maps, requirements and...

Sar Agha Seyed

Postby natifer » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:18 pm

Hi,

We are a Spanish family who wish to travel to Iran in December. We would like to visit Isfahan area for about 6 days. We are interested in visiting rural and traditional villages and we are thinking of Sar Agha Seyed. My questions are:

1. Is it posible to visit Sar Agha Seyed in Winter?
2. What is the nearest town to stay in a hotel?
3. How long does it take to get Sar Agha Seyed from Isfahan?

Many thanks in advance

Fernando
natifer

Re: Sar Agha Seyed

Postby Parvaneh » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:27 pm

natifer wrote:Hi,

We are a Spanish family who wish to travel to Iran in December. We would like to visit Isfahan area for about 6 days. We are interested in visiting rural and traditional villages and we are thinking of Sar Agha Seyed. My questions are:

1. Is it posible to visit Sar Agha Seyed in Winter?
2. What is the nearest town to stay in a hotel?
3. How long does it take to get Sar Agha Seyed from Isfahan?

Many thanks in advance

Fernando

Hi Dear Fernando

kindly note that in Saraghaseyed Village you can find the unique Rural life.

1-In Winter it is not possible to go there because the snow is very heavy and the road will be closed.
2-Hotel Koohrang in Chelgerd has a small Hotel but in Shahrekord you cab find the better hotel.
3- You can reach from Isfahan to Saraghaseyed about 5 hours.

Have a memorable time in Iran :)
Parvaneh
Site Admin

Postby natifer » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:12 pm

Hi Parvaneh,

Thank you very much for your quick answer.
So, we won't be able to get Saraghaseyed because of the heavy snow. As we can only visit Iran in Winter, could you please recommend an area where we can find traditional beautiful small villages to visit at the end of December?
Now we have started with the itinerary.We don't like big cities very much ,we only have 9 days to stay in Iran and we were thinking of visiting Isfahan and the small villages around it (about 5 days),And then go to Bandar Abbas and visit Minab market on Thursday(2 days) and finally we have 2 more days. So if you please could advise me, I would be very grateful.

Best regards

Fernando
natifer

Postby natifer » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Hi there,

I forgot to ask you: apart from small traditional villages we would like to see some nomads, so is there an area where you can usually see nomads people in December?

Many thanks in advance

Fernando
natifer

Postby Parvaneh » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:56 pm

natifer wrote:Hi Parvaneh,

Thank you very much for your quick answer.
So, we won't be able to get Saraghaseyed because of the heavy snow. As we can only visit Iran in Winter, could you please recommend an area where we can find traditional beautiful small villages to visit at the end of December?
Now we have started with the itinerary.We don't like big cities very much ,we only have 9 days to stay in Iran and we were thinking of visiting Isfahan and the small villages around it (about 5 days),And then go to Bandar Abbas and visit Minab market on Thursday(2 days) and finally we have 2 more days. So if you please could advise me, I would be very grateful.

Best regards

Fernando

For visiting village i can recommend "Abyaneh"that is located in Isfahan province .for more information see the below link:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=42&p=4836

For visiting the unique area and beautiful nature (regarding you have Minab in your itinerary ) it is good to see a protected zone named "Khore Azini" for More Picture you can see the below link:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2055&p=4907

if you like the desert i can recommend the Mesr Village that is located in Isfahan province. it has beautiful nature.for More Picture you can see the below link:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=267&p=394
Parvaneh
Site Admin

Return to Famous Villages of Iran