-->
-->

Top 3 beaches in Iran

Helpful information about islands and beaches in Iran like name, introduction, maps, requirements and...

Top 3 beaches in Iran

Postby Barbara J. Stephens » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:20 am

Hello guys,I want to know about the Iran much but i have lack of knowledge about the Iran beaches any one have an idea that top 3 beaches in Iran for the tourist point of view..
Have you ever been travel to new york knoxville in bus http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html with this bus service?
Barbara J. Stephens

Re: Top 3 beaches in Iran

Postby Amya » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:14 am

Iran enjoys many different beaches with different mood and a wide range of holiday experiences. Shores of the Caspian Sea have mild and relatively cold weather and southern parts enjoy moderate and pleasant weather. there are some top beaches of Iran.
Sisangan beach
Ramsar beach
Miankaleh beach
Amya

Postby pentagreen » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:45 am

Thanks for the list.
pentagreen

Postby daren » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:26 am

The Pearl of the Persian Gulf, Kish Island contains sandy beaches, coral reefs, colorful fish and sun all year round. The silver white sandy beaches and the azure blue sea around Kish Island are great for beach life and water sports, including snorkeling, scuba diving and windsurfing.
daren

Postby Vanessa » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:51 am

Barbara J. Stephens! Iran has many stunning beaches. I visited this country last year after ... tour. It is a wonderful place for visiting. For your knowledge here I am sharing the list of its beaches. I hope you will like them very much.
1. Sisangan beach
2. Ramsar beach
3. Abbas-Abad sandy beach
4. Miankaleh beach
5. Groag beach
6. Hormuz beach
I have been visiting them all. They all are very attractive and fascinating. You will also find them charming.
Vanessa

Postby Irani » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Vanessa! You have shared wonderful information about all visitors. You know I’m a big lover of beaches. I believe that is one the best place for enjoyment. I had never chance to go Iran beach but after reading your comments I want to visit in one of these beaches that you share with us. Would you like to me some information about Groag beach and also share some images too?
Irani

Postby Saillia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:09 am

Vanessa! I think you have a great information about the visiting spot and have an enough knowledge about the attractions. After vising your thread I think you member have ever been at the Ramsar beach before. Let me guide about the things to do and which will be the best time to visit there. Besides this during your beach visit where you have stayed. I totally blank about it. If you members have any information then let me provide.
Saillia

Postby Irani » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:51 pm

According to my knowledge the Forest Resort is the best hotel to stay Ramsar Beach. The spring season is the best time to visit this beach. You can easily enjoy Ramsar Palace and Ramsar Cable Car are the most famous thing to enjoy there. I hope my shared information will be helpful for you.
Irani

Return to Islands and Beaches of Iran