-->
-->

Anzali lagoon

Helpful information about lake and lagoons in Iran like name, introduction, maps, requirements and...

Anzali lagoon

Postby tournets » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:12 am

Anzali Lagoon is a coastal liman, or lagoon, in the Caspian Sea near Bandar-e Anzali, in the northern Iranian province of Gilan. The lagoon divides Bandar-e Anzali into two parts, and is home to both the Selke Wildlife Refuge and the Siahkesheem Marsh.

Although the lagoon suffers from pollution, it is known as a good place for bird watching...
tournets

Re: Anzali lagoon

Postby ssteven » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:05 am

I also visited this place about one year ago with my business partners. It is located in northern Iran. We were total twelve people on this trip. We take a boat on rent we did fishing and enjoyed a lot. Its famous attraction is beauty of its nature and for its adventures’ location. It is a fabulous place for photography we captured its beauty in our camera’s.

ssteven

Postby Irani » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:57 pm

Now Ssteven! You have shared useful information about me. I’m recently came back trip to niagara falls with my friends. These days I’m free and searching a good place for fishing and inspire the natural beauty of God. I never visit an Anzali Lagoon place before but after reading your post I want to enjoy fishing and boating. Do you like to tell me which will be the best time to go there? I’m waiting for your reply anxiously.
Irani

Postby ssteven » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:26 pm

I must say both of you shared nice information about this region. I visited many places in different countries but each and every time when i visit this region, i feel i have explore something new in it. i recently visited Anzali lagoon about six months ago. But after reading your post I decided to visit this amazing place again . Would you like to share your amazing experiences of your trips that might be useful for me....?
Last edited by ssteven on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ssteven

Postby Irani » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Sure SSteven! The Grand Hotel Sefid Kenar is the best hotel to stay there. This hotel offers a various activities for all customers. The staffs are very friendly and foods are so delicious. You can easily enjoy seafood at this hotel. If you go there so you must stay my suggested hotel. I hope you will like them.
Irani

Postby ssteven » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:38 am

I must say you have shared very informative and useful information irani…! Your shared information will be proved very helpful for other tourists from all over the world. From now onward, whenever I will go to this region. I will definitely visit that place which you have mentioned in your post. Any other information about this region that could provide some benefits to me during my trip…?
ssteven

Postby Aliraza70 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:21 am

Just like the wetland, Shadegan Protected Zone is of high economic and social importance. Its vegetation is considered the main source of feeding its wildlife population.?????

Return to Lakes and Lagoons of Iran