-->
-->

Gahar lake

Helpful information about lake and lagoons in Iran like name, introduction, maps, requirements and...

Re: Gahar lake

Postby Parvaneh » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:49 pm

Gahar Lake is a mountain lake in the mountains AZNA Ashtara the city, province, with an altitude of 2350 meters above sea level is located.
Parvaneh
Site Admin

Postby vincent13 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:03 am

Hello and thank you for all your informations! I plan to visit this beautifull place in May. Do you have further information about the hicking please and is difficult to pass through the mount Oshtrankuh? Plus, do you know how i can book a taxi driver or a bus maybe to take me back to Dorood if i want to stay several days near the lake?
Thank you again for your help and this website!
vincent13

Postby Parvaneh » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:51 am

vincent13 wrote:Hello and thank you for all your informations! I plan to visit this beautifull place in May. Do you have further information about the hicking please and is difficult to pass through the mount Oshtrankuh? Plus, do you know how i can book a taxi driver or a bus maybe to take me back to Dorood if i want to stay several days near the lake?
Thank you again for your help and this website!

May and June is a good time for Gahar lake.
The peaks of Oshtoran Kooh like San Beran ,Kol jonon... are Difficult. For example San berab Peak:

in Doroud you can coordinate to get a driver with car and after your climbing, he can get back and pick you from the specified place.
Parvaneh
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Lakes and Lagoons of Iran