-->
-->

Wildlife of Iran includes its flora

Helpful information about lake and lagoons in Iran like name, introduction, maps, requirements and...

Wildlife of Iran includes its flora

Postby rizween » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:24 pm

Wildlife of Iran includes its flora and fauna and their natural habitats. One of the most famous members of wildlife in Iran are the world's last surviving, critically endangered Asiatic cheetah also known as the Iranian Cheetah, which are today found nowhere else but in Iran. Iran had lost all its Asiatic Lion and the now extinct Caspian Tigers by the earlier part of the twentieth century.mryenshi
Last edited by rizween on Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
rizween

Re: Wildlife of Iran includes its flora

Postby ssteven » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:58 am

Iran is consisted more than 8.000 specious in it. Flora of Iran is divided into four classes these are; climate, phytogeographical diversity, topography and the human intervention. According to 1999, Iran consisted 6417 species in it. Mostly Iran attracts visitors due to amazing scenery, floras, and huge mountains. During my trip of this region I had undesirable able experiences. That was such a pleasant to had a trip there. i would also like to share your experiences during your trip to this amazing region. :)

ssteven

Re: Wildlife of Iran includes its flora

Postby Teilanan » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:53 am

Stories like this It happens every day.

ผลบอล
Teilanan

Return to Lakes and Lagoons of Iran