-->
-->

Crazy to go in summer?

Questions and Answers in your trip to Iran

Crazy to go in summer?

Postby oregon » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:22 am

I'm thinking to visit Iran in July. However, I see the temps get quite hot, about 95-100F.

I'd be visiting Tehran and maybe Isfahan, and the Caspian. I'd like to see the old Persian sites.

Because of schedule I really could only go during summer or winter, neither of which is ideal. Would I be insane to go at that time of year?

I haven't applied for a visa yet, and I'm just now trying to contact travel companies. I'd also have to purchase a ticket. Should I wait and try to do this another time, or give it a try?
oregon

Re: Crazy to go in summer?

Postby Samaneh » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:25 pm

oregon wrote:I'm thinking to visit Iran in July. However, I see the temps get quite hot, about 95-100F.

I'd be visiting Tehran and maybe Isfahan, and the Caspian. I'd like to see the old Persian sites.

Because of schedule I really could only go during summer or winter, neither of which is ideal. Would I be insane to go at that time of year?

I haven't applied for a visa yet, and I'm just now trying to contact travel companies. I'd also have to purchase a ticket. Should I wait and try to do this another time, or give it a try?

iran is 4season country, any time you can find beautiful place to visit but I recommend spring or autumn to visit iran.
one of the great attractions of iran, is desert which you can't visit it in the middle of summer.
Samaneh

Re: Crazy to go in summer?

Postby Barbara J. Stephens » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:57 am

This is a madness to go in summer to Iran because its to hot especially in months of June,July.You may get a fever if you will not survive in this hot temperature .If you have first experience,then you may go in January because in those days the weather is very charming in Iran but in summer you would not enjoy like in January...
Have you ever been travel to new york knoxville in bus http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html with this bus service?
Barbara J. Stephens

Return to Questions and Answers in your trip to Iran