-->
-->

Planning to visit Gheshm island in one day

Questions and Answers in your trip to Iran

Planning to visit Gheshm island in one day

Postby Fatemeh_abdi » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:06 am

Cherie Boyce wrote:@ Fatemeh_abdi
I want some more information about Gheshm island. As you said you visited twice i hope you guide me in better way.
My tour will be very short i have not much time for this Island. How can i manage my visit in one day ?
What is important and must visited in Gheshm island ?

U must see these places: Stars-Valley,Hara forests,Salt Cave,Kharbas Caves,Coral Islands,Chahkouh.I think u should go there by boat or airplane early in the morning or the night before(better idea)and rent a taxi with driver and visit thoes places till night.
You can get more information about flights to the island here:http://www.qeshm-air.com/home.asp?lang=en
For getting there by boat, u should first go to Bandar Abbas city and then take a boat ticket to the island.
Some tips:
1.U can get there just from few cities to the island by plane, like Tehran,Esfehan,Dubai
2.If you are visiting on Nourouz holiday, u should buy your plane ticket in advance.
feel free to ask more questions,I hope to guide u in useful way.
Fatemeh_abdi

Re: Planning to visit Gheshm island in one day

Postby Barbara J. Stephens » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:41 am

Yeah i like your suggestion about Gheshm Island.I think one day is very short to visit this.If we stay there on this island for two days then we will perfectly enjoying it.I like that place and having a lot of fun out there.I visit on my next journey to Iran.Is there any danger of anything on this island ?
Have you ever been travel to new york knoxville in bus http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html with this bus service?
Barbara J. Stephens

Return to Questions and Answers in your trip to Iran