-->
-->

Need safari travel help

Helpful information about wildlife in Iran like name, introduction, maps, requirements and...

Need safari travel help

Postby Cherie Boyce » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:32 pm

I know Iran is not very famous for tourism, But i need some safari travel Information in Iran.
I want Desert safari trip and wildlife safari trip in Iran in the month of April, first week of April. I have some knowledge about Tandoureh National Park, but i need some more special and unique safari trip. Which is best area or city for these kind of trip in Iran, Is it April is best time to visit Iran Desert ? I need all information.
Link are also appreciative.
I enjoying when i go indianapolis to nyc in bus with http://www.getbusticket.com/indianapolis-to-new-york.html
I always booked my ticket in advance online.
Cherie Boyce

Re: Need safari travel help

Postby Parvaneh » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:21 am

Cherie Boyce wrote:I know Iran is not very famous for tourism, But i need some safari travel Information in Iran.
I want Desert safari trip and wildlife safari trip in Iran in the month of April, first week of April. I have some knowledge about Tandoureh National Park, but i need some more special and unique safari trip. Which is best area or city for these kind of trip in Iran, Is it April is best time to visit Iran Desert ? I need all information.
Link are also appreciative.

Iran is very beautiful but we must prompt this country . one of the best sites for the desert safari in iran is Khar Turan (Tooran)National Park.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1109&p=1850
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1090&p=1822
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1802&p=3484#p3484

April is not bad month for such trip.
Parvaneh
Site Admin

Postby Barbara J. Stephens » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:49 am

Yes its a best service Safari and we also lend some information from this service.I,m a tourist by profession and explore many countries yet.I like mostly the adventure travel so i many African countries i travel and Safari travel helps me and my team a lot.I like it because they are very sensible to their work.
Have you ever been travel to new york knoxville in bus http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html with this bus service?
Barbara J. Stephens

Postby ssteven » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:36 am

I am totally agreed with you Iran is one of most beautiful place around the world. we should promote this all places, which offers places for adventures and attractions for visitor. i visited there many times and each time I had great time there. there is wide range of Desserts, salty lakes, amazing villages, beautiful valley and you can also see wild life there. During our trip we visited in Eram garden, which is one of most adventurer and beautiful place we had great time there.
ssteven

Return to Wildlife of Iran