-->
-->

Sangan waterfall

Helpful information about waterfalls and rivers in Iran like name, introduction, maps, requirements and...

Re: Sangan waterfall

Postby Parvaneh » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:29 am

Parvaneh
Site Admin

Postby Saillia » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:54 am

Sangan Waterfall is Tehran’s most visited water fall with 42 meters. It is situated near Sangan village. The best visuals or an actual time to enjoy in the winter season. If anyone takes the glimpse of climbing, the best time to visit is in the middle of winter. In spring and in an autumn you can enjoy with heavy rain. I personally enjoy the Sangan waterfall in this season.
Saillia

Postby ssteven » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:23 am

I agree with you sangan Waterfall is one of the most beautiful Waterfalls in central Alborz Mountains of northern Iran. It is nearby Sangan Bala village. I visited this place along with my family we enjoyed a lot there. Experience was fantastic. According to my opinion best time to visit this place is in spring season. In this season glory of this natural sight became more beautiful than other seasons. But for those who loves winter season they must go in winter there. It also looked gorgeous in winters as well. For climbing on ice waterfalls best time is winters middle season. We were visited this place in both season and I think spring season is best…what do you say…???

ssteven

Previous

Return to Waterfalls and Rivers of Iran