-->
-->

Bell waterfall of Oramanat -Bell Springs of Ouraman

Helpful information about waterfalls and rivers in Iran like name, introduction, maps, requirements and...

Bell waterfall of Oramanat -Bell Springs of Ouraman

Postby Parvaneh » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:44 am

Introduction: Bell waterfall of Oramanat -Bell Springs of Ouraman (Persian:چشمه بل )
Bel Fountain Bell Springs, one of the wonderful attractions of Iran is considered that the Kurdistan region is located Oramanat. This is an amazing water Springs that is located near the village carrier and Hajij And the river flows Sirwan. The Springs is fed from the mountains bed Surge is very high. Bell Springs with 15 meters in length, as the "world's shortest river," is known. The mineral Springs in place of the Kurdish language and the famous Bell Ancient Babylonian god of water, possibly named after the bell has been called, Hajij two kilometers and is located a little distance from the river servan And water after leaving the mountain, the roar of a waterfall And falls into the river. Mountain spring water leaving the site very similar to a cave entrance is blocked due to a loss there. Despite the use of water in the Springs filled with water and drink it (during the spring of 4000 liters of water per second), due to its short distance to the river is not allowed servan It was short, but to build a mill. But in recent years, three mineral water production unit and a farm fish seller uses of water have been constructed.

http://kordestan.irib.ir

Geographical location of Bell Waterfall is E462108 N351008 .

-------------------------------------------------

Location:Oramanat region, Near Koseh Hajij Village,Kordestan province

Days of trip: (Without air plane) 2-3 Days from Tehran to Tehran (Without heavy traffic you need About 10-12 hr driving from Tehran to Bell waterfall)
Attention: In holidays there is heavy traffic in all roads around Tehran.

Best time to visit: Aprill to September. May is the best time.

Daily time visit: No limit

Difficulty level: Easy,located the beside the road.

Requirements: (Depend on your plan) Guide or GPS track, water, food, warm and waterproof clothes and tent, waterproof shoes, headlamp

Legal permission need: No

Overall risk: -

Animal risk: No

Lost risk: No

Rescue: Yes, you can call 115

GSM Mobile Antenna: in some region Yes

Hotel: No

Shop: Yes

Gasoline: in the route Yes

How to get there:
1- Go to Baihaghi or South terminal of buses in Tehran (more info), Also you can use air plane or train.
2- Take a bus ticket to Sanandaj or Marivan.(Distance from Tehran to Marivan Waterfall is 758 Km)
3- Take a taxi to Bell waterfall.

Nearest airport: Sanangaj airport

Nearest train station: No station less than 100 km

Location on map:

Pictures:

Parvaneh
Site Admin

Re: Bell waterfall of Oramanat -Bell Springs of Ouraman

Postby Cherie Boyce » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:14 am

A beautiful waterfall of Iran. It's new Information for me. I appreciate this one. You guide very well to bring on this place.
I read anything about Bell waterfall first time. Bell waterfall have wonderful view why this waterfall is not famous in Iran's tourist circle ?
I enjoying when i go indianapolis to nyc in bus with http://www.getbusticket.com/indianapolis-to-new-york.html
I always booked my ticket in advance online.
Cherie Boyce

Postby Parvaneh » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:35 am

Cherie Boyce wrote:A beautiful waterfall of Iran. It's new Information for me. I appreciate this one. You guide very well to bring on this place.
I read anything about Bell waterfall first time. Bell waterfall have wonderful view why this waterfall is not famous in Iran's tourist circle ?

bell have one of the best water in the wold, near the bell waterfall,there is a the factory that pack the water and export water to the world (for their quality) unfortunately there are many of this sites in Iran that is unknown because of our inattention!
Parvaneh
Site Admin

Postby Cherie Boyce » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:50 am

I think Iran's travel and tour firms must have to do some thing special for promote Iran for tourism.
In previous few days i am researching on Iran for my trip. I collect many Information, In my opinion Iran is a safe and nice place for vising and spend holidays. If we see on Iran's map we get many new point which is not common in tourism circle.
I enjoying when i go indianapolis to nyc in bus with http://www.getbusticket.com/indianapolis-to-new-york.html
I always booked my ticket in advance online.
Cherie Boyce

Return to Waterfalls and Rivers of Iran