-->
-->

Tourism is my passion

Helpful information in Tourism of Iran.

Tourism is my passion

Postby Kathrine321 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Tourism is my passion and I really like it tourism. Travelling into Iran is either by air transport, train, car, or by public bus. Considering using an air plane, you can choose either the national carrier – Iran Air, Emirates, BMI, Turkish Airlines, Middle-Eastern Airlines, Australian Airlines, Air Asia, Gulf Air, Qatar Airlines, Mah-an Air or Iran Aseman Airlines, among other several airlines to fly into one of the airports in Iran that operate international flights. The major international airport is Imam Khomeini International Airport, which is south west of the capital city of Tehran. The international destinations that are connected to Iran are Dubai, the Middle East, some cities in Europe, Australia, Kuala Lumpur, Istanbul, Kuwait, Iraq, and Syria.
Kathrine321

Re: Tourism is my passion

Postby Barbara J. Stephens » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:17 am

Yeah man its the real fact,Tourism is the nature nature of all the tourist and travelers,because its the passion.i also love to travel to Iran to see its beauty and i am also a history lover so I know everything about Iran and their people culture and everything about Iran because all the travelers along with me love to see that type of beautiful places...
Have you ever been travel to new york knoxville in bus http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html with this bus service?
Barbara J. Stephens

Postby Amya » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:01 am

I love the excitement of adventure and the not knowing where we are going to be the next day and the day after. The different cuisine and the street music. My motivation is that when I finish my degree I will be entering the travel industry anyway and I just like to be educated on other people's culture. I don't like ignorance and like to get in there and be like a person from that country for the day. The elderly relatives in my family don't like travel because they are just content with staying at home....
Amya

Postby Amya » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:55 am

When listing the things one must do in India, you can’t leave Taj Mahal out. Built in the 17th century, this white marble monument attracts thousands of tourists from all over the world. It is the epitome of love as the world knows it. While a visit to Taj Mahal at any time of the day is exciting, consider visiting it during night, preferably on a full moon night. The charges are a little higher for night visits, but it is worth the experience.
Amya

Postby daren » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:04 am

Tourism is the travel for recreational, leisure, family or business purposes, usually of a limited duration.There are, surprisingly, beach resorts in Iran, on both the Caspian Sea and the Persian Gulf, where the coral coast of Kish Island is home to Dariush Grand Hotel, up there among the best in the Middle Eas
daren

Postby Vanessa » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:17 am

Tourism is an excitement. I also love to travel. I want to see this whole beautiful world. Traveling in Iran is very convenient and pleasant. I have been travelling in Iran. It was a very nice experience. I was with my friends. We saw many places, bazaar, monuments and museums. I like to go there again.
Vanessa

Postby Saillia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:11 am

Tourism is my passion I travel throughout the world. A couple of month ago I get a chance to visit in Iran it’s an Islamic republic. A great way to know about the Islamic culture and values. As its motto depict as""Independence, freedom, the Islamic Republic." In the tourism point of view Iran is diverse and offers a friendly tourism a wide range of activities beautiful landscape. For the religious point of view this one is the top of the list.
Saillia

Postby Irani » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:51 pm

Tourism is also my passion. I like to see different places about the world. All members have a great sharing about Tourism. I feel all members have great experience of famous places around the world. I need your help. Anyone has liked to share with me some famous places of Iran and also tell me which will be the best time to go there?
Irani

Postby Vanessa » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:16 am

Irani! The Iran is a wide country with full of tourists attractions. It has magnificent castles, fabulous beaches, wonderful lakes, dazzling deserts and attractive mosque and bazaar. Here I am going to share the names of its famous attractions. I hope you will like them.
1) Persepolis
2) Naqsh e Jahan Square
3) Golestan Palace
4) Sheikh Lotfollah Isfahan
5) Tomb of Hafez
6) Azadi Tower
7) Eram Garden
8) Takht e Soleman
9) Imam Reza Shrine
10) Carpet Museum of Iran
11) National Museum of Iran
12) Reza Abbasi Museum
Vanessa

Postby Irani » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:13 am

Your shared attractions sound like cool and attract the attention of all visitors. You have sufficient information about Iran attractions. I’m really impressed about your work. I’m little confused about the Tomb of Hafez, Reza Abbasi Museum and Eram Garden. Do you like to tell me complete information about it in details? You can also share some images too.
Irani

Next

Return to Tourism in Iran