-->
-->

Kaboudwal Waterfall

Helpful information in Tourism of Iran.

Kaboudwal Waterfall

Postby Amya » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:30 am

Beauty of Iran is strange for the people around the world and I`m trying to show this beauty and share it with others . Kabudwal Falls have great potentials for attracting national and foreign tourists due to their easy access to towns and their most beautiful natural scenes. This park is rich and valuable due to its variety and density in different plant types. The Kabudwal falls is the largest waterfall in Iran that has an all-mossy surface. It is also among the most beautiful waterfalls of Iran.
Amya

Re: Kaboudwal Waterfall

Postby daren » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:22 am

This Waterfall is situated 5 Km to the south of Aliabad city and in the slopes of the Alborz mountain in a forested area. There is a suitable tourist camping for the PEOPLE who have come to visit there. It is the largest full-mass waterfall in Iran and its water is potable. There is also museum of natural history in this camping.
daren

Postby Vanessa » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:08 am

Amya! I like to visit this kind of beautiful waterfall. After reading your post I realized how beautiful it is. I visited Iran a few years ago after my hawaii tours. But unfortunately I could not see this lovely waterfall. In fact I’ve never heard about this before. Now I am thinking to make a new trip towards Iran
Vanessa

Postby Saillia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:48 am

daren and Vanessa! You are absolutely right Kaboudwal Waterfall is one of attractive attraction in Golestan, Iran. I have visited plenty of water Fall but visiting it I have no words to express its beauty. The falls is covered with a Mossy surface. It is best for the nature lovers. It is pictorial and stunning for the photography point of view and also packed with the greenery.
Saillia

Postby Saillia » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:41 am

Amya! I agreed with you I know Iran is a country with strange beauty. You are doing a great job to explore it, it was hidden but after your exploration everyone have a chance to know about it. Kaboudwal Waterfall is rich with natural beauty. Existence of Plants around the fall gives a breathtaking view to their visitors. Its a best way to entertain its scenic view and capture it in your camera.
Saillia

Return to Tourism in Iran