-->
-->

best places to visit in iran?

Helpful information in Tourism of Iran.

best places to visit in iran?

Postby Amya » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:18 am

There is a wide range of places to visit in Iran, a country that has something for everyone, from the lovers of art and culture to the more adventurous at heart. For visitors who want to discover the culture and traditions of Iran, there are several magnificent ruins of ancient cities, glorious mosques and mausoleums. The adventure seekers can enjoy budget-priced skiing, trekking, or some rock climbing.
here are the cities...
Shiraz: sa'adi and hafez maqbera...
Kermanshah: bistoon, farhad tarash, tagh bostan, hamam vakil, bazar vakil, vakil mosqe...
Esfehan: chehel sotoon, siosepol, alighapu, sheykh lotfollah mosque, manar jonban...
Kish: the beach, shops...
Mash'had: imam reza maqbera, bazar reza...
Tonekabon: the beach, telecabean, sights...
Hamedan: ebn sina maqbera, aref ghazvini maqbera...
Amya

Re: best places to visit in iran?

Postby daren » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:40 am

Torang Tappe.This is one of the richest and largest ancient hills of Golestan in Iran. Archeological studies show the civilization on this hill dates back to five thousand years ago.Naharkhoran Forest.This region has always been an ATTRACTION for the people of Gorgan, the tourists and the nature lovers and it provides them with all sorts of resort facilities such as hotels and restaurants.
daren

Postby Vanessa » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:52 am

Amya! Your post is really very informative for tourists. I like your post. No doubt Iran has several tourist destinations. In Iran I saw many places like Tehran, Esfahan, Shiraz, Bazar of Tabriz, Yazd, Historical Houses in Kashan, Colorful Nasr ol Molk Mosque, Alamut Valley and the Castles of the Assassins, Ancient Persepolis and The Tomb of Hafez. I enjoyed my visit. It was an amazing tour.
Vanessa

Postby Saillia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:26 am

Azerbaijan Museum is historical museum situated in Tabriz. It has a three major hall, side yard, office rooms, library have a 2500 historical or Islamic books. It has three galleries first section is for the oldest from 5th BC. The second part consist of Islamic and the third for the sculpture. The tourist from all over the world visit there and enjoy the history.
Saillia

Postby Parvaneh » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:51 am

Saillia wrote:Azerbaijan Museum is historical museum situated in Tabriz. It has a three major hall, side yard, office rooms, library have a 2500 historical or Islamic books. It has three galleries first section is for the oldest from 5th BC. The second part consist of Islamic and the third for the sculpture. The tourist from all over the world visit there and enjoy the history.

Thank you Dear Saillia. for more information regarding Azerbaijan Museum also see:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1762&p=3383
Parvaneh
Site Admin

Postby Parvaneh » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:16 am

Casper wrote:All members have great knowledge about tourism. I am also a traveler and love to traveling around the world. I never visited Iran before my whole traveling life. After visiting this community I have decided to go there in coming winter with my family. Because I heard that it is very hot in summer. Is this true or not?

this subject depends on your plan. if you want to see the Isfahan and Shiraz, they have a hot weather in summer (the best time is Spring )but if you want to go to Tabriz summer is a good.
Parvaneh
Site Admin

Postby Vanessa » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:28 am

Casper! I am totally agreed with Parvaneh. He has great knowledge about Iran. I just want to say that the weather is not a big deal. You can enjoy anywhere if you want to do that. If you love travelling so seasons are not important for you. Anyhow it was just my thought you tell me what is yours? Have you planned your tour? I mean I want to know about your target attractions.
Vanessa

Postby Irani » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:05 am

I agree with you Vanessa! The season is not important if you love travelling. You can easily enjoy every attraction of every season. I’m also a tourist and like to visit different places around the world. I want to know about your winter plan. Which place is best to enjoy winter holidays and Christmas?
Irani

Return to Tourism in Iran