-->
-->

Adventure tourism in Iran

Helpful information in Tourism of Iran.

Adventure tourism in Iran

Postby Shahram » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Adventure travel is a type of tourism, involving exploration or travel to remote, exotic and possibly hostile areas. Adventure travel may be any tourist activity, including two of the following three components: a physical activity, a cultural exchange or interaction and engagement with nature.
Iran Offers a wide range of adventure sports for tourists. Trekking and Skiing , White Water Rafting, Camel safari the deserts, Paragliding , Water sports and Scuba Diving are just some of the options available to the adventure seeking tourists.

- Desert (kavir) Trekking in Iran
Visiting a place which takes one's glance to eternity, becoming deeply impressed by the scenery of moving sands and burning salt marshes , seeing the ruins of ancient monuments examining rare plants, seeing strange animals...are among motivations that prompt the lovers of natural geography to embark on a trip to the Kavirs of Iran.

- Mountain Trekking in Iran
The mountains of Iran which are the most beautiful & distinct features of the country , is covered more than half of Iran. There is no doubt about influence of these mountains over the climate & their beauty & attractiveness will dazzle the eyes of observer & arouse the admiration of any visitors.

- Hiking, climbing and skiing
Hiking, climbing and skiing in Iran are the best kept secrets. Several ski resorts is near Tehran. With two mountain, Iran is a prime destination for sport and nature lovers who what to also experience the Persian culture.

- Trekking & climbing
Trekking & climbing Tour in Mount Damavand, Mt Alamut, Mt Sabalan, Diving tours in Kish which contain a full day water sport including boating, surfing, diving or skiing. After diving in south part of country tourist can enjoy skiing by an hour flight in Dizin ski resort or other ski resort in the country.

- Fishing
Having Caspian Sea in the North, the Persian Gulf and Arab Sea in the South along with many big rivers all over the country, Iran provides proper opportunities for lovers of fishing, while staying in Iran. You can taste Caspian caviar, Persian Gulf shrimps and tuna fish.

- Hunting Trekking
Iran offers Sport Hunting in to foreign hunters and collectors in more than 16 different reserves throughout the nation, accessible to foreign hunters, only. The most important wildlife trophies of the area are well represented and offer excellent opportunities to the trophy hunter.

- Mountain Biking
Iran Alborz region offers numerous possibilities for mountain bicycling from Alborz ranges throughout the landscape of North forests of Iran. Also Zagrous Mountains region is suitable for biking.

- Desert Safari
Vast lands of clay, gravel, running sands and some are swampy and others are salty deserts,Pure silence, absolute peace, brown and white salty land in contrast, innumerable stars in desert sky vivid and far is some remarkable characteristics of Iran deserts. In general traveling in Iran deserts are reflecting on creation.

- Camel Riding
Since the main route of the Silk Road is situated in Iran and during the years many commercial caravans passed the route, so there are very wonderful remains of old caravansaries and water reservoirs in the route, In general, camel-riding Iran are an experience to the past history.

- Trekking
The existence of long stretched mountains, deserts and vast fields, low plains near the equator, which all result high difference in temperatures between two places at the same time, make it possible to do trekking in all the seasons in different mountainous and deserted regions of Iran.

- Mountain Ski
The unique geographical situation of Iran and its cold mountains, which cause heavy snowfalls in winter, make alpine ski possible until the beginning of summer in the mountainous regions of Zagrous and Alborz and over peaks of Sahand and Sabalan.

- Grass Ski
This pleasures sport is possible in Dizin during spring and each year a tournament held and people attend in it from all over Iran.

- Rock Climbing
There are lots of walls for doing this kind of activity, among which Alam Kūh wall (over 650 m) situated in the altitude of 4200 m is taking highly into the consideration of foreign rock climbers.

- Mountain Climbing
The long stretched mountain ranges having number of peaks with an altitude of over 4000 m, and other mountains of Alam Kūh (4850 m), volcanic peaks of Sabalān (4811 m) and Damavand (5671 m) are the main attractions for foreign climbers.

- Rafting
Long permanent rivers that stretch from the mountains to the fields give the possibility of kayaking, canoeing and rafting from mid spring until mid summer.

- Scuba Diving
The limpid coastal waters of the Persian Gulf are the result of the coral coasts and Islands.

http://www.ichto.ir/Default.aspx?tabid=1162
Shahram
Site Admin

Re: Adventure tourism in Iran

Postby Barbara J. Stephens » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:53 am

Yes,if you travel now a days to Iran,ancient culture display here and people are also old cultural.I am a traveler by profession,i visit Iran about 5 months ago and my aim to adventured in Iran was fulfill.There are many adventurer places like deserts and cuisine.Me and my friends camping in the deserts and hunting in the forests.A lot of fun on this journey.Many people adopt the Adventure tourism in Iran.
Have you ever been travel to new york knoxville in bus http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html with this bus service?
Barbara J. Stephens

Postby Parvaneh » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:36 am

Barbara J. Stephens wrote:Yes,if you travel now a days to Iran,ancient culture display here and people are also old cultural.I am a traveler by profession,i visit Iran about 5 months ago and my aim to adventured in Iran was fulfill.There are many adventurer places like deserts and cuisine.Me and my friends camping in the deserts and hunting in the forests.A lot of fun on this journey.Many people adopt the Adventure tourism in Iran.

Please also see:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=739&p=1273
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11&p=11
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12&p=12
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2&p=1312
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=51&p=376
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=943&p=1608
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1131&p=1953
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16&p=1582
Parvaneh
Site Admin

Postby Barbara J. Stephens » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:23 am

Explore the sights of Iran's picturesque cities and appreciate the depths of the cultural traditions and i think culture of the Iran is much famous among the tourist.Discover the wealth of the Iranian ancient civilizations..
Have you ever been travel to new york knoxville in bus http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html with this bus service?
Barbara J. Stephens

Postby daren » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:39 am

Mesr is an oasis located in the central desert of Iran, it is fanous for its unique sand hills and an amazing bamboo field.Widely attraction of this area is called Seleknon salt lake.
daren

Postby Parvaneh » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:06 am

daren wrote:Mesr is an oasis located in the central desert of Iran, it is fanous for its unique sand hills and an amazing bamboo field.Widely attraction of this area is called Seleknon salt lake.

For More Information for Chal Seleknoon (Selkanoun):
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1064&p=1790
Parvaneh
Site Admin

Postby Saillia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:37 am

Adventure tourism in Iran is at its peak. It is the best source that provides an amazing adventure option. I have been there in vacation with my friends and enjoyed an adventure in Alamoot Valley in Alborz. It gives an opportunity to visitors to enjoy the tens villages, gardens, landscape red rock soils etc.. Due to the rich in natural beauty its presents a breathtaking view to their visitors.
Saillia

Return to Tourism in Iran