-->
-->

Hotel in Shahdad?

Helpful information about hotel in iran and...

Hotel in Shahdad?

Postby Guido » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:29 pm

Hi,

it's my first posting here and so far I have just one question. i'm searching for a sleeping option near the Kalut. Is there a hotel in Shahdad (near Kerman)? I know there is something like a campsite near Shahdad. But according to a climate diagram for Kerman the usual night temperature for October is 8°C and in extreme the temperature can fall down to -10°C already in October. Sounds not so funny for camping in huts without sidewalls.

Regards

Guido

BTW: Many helpful infos and good photos here. Many thanks for all the work!
Guido

Re: Hotel in Shahdad?

Postby Parvaneh » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:12 am

Guido wrote:Hi,

it's my first posting here and so far I have just one question. i'm searching for a sleeping option near the Kalut. Is there a hotel in Shahdad (near Kerman)? I know there is something like a campsite near Shahdad. But according to a climate diagram for Kerman the usual night temperature for October is 8°C and in extreme the temperature can fall down to -10°C already in October. Sounds not so funny for camping in huts without sidewalls.

Regards

Guido

BTW: Many helpful infos and good photos here. Many thanks for all the work!

ِDear Guido,

You have a right information and the weather in Shahdad Camp is very cold. in fact Shahdad Camp dose not have any facility regarding the sleeping. you maybe find local house in Deh Seif village or Shahdad City .
also you can find hotel in Karmen for example:
Pars Hotel:
http://www.pars-hotels.com/fa-ir/Hotels/details/4
Parvaneh
Site Admin

Return to Hotel in Iran