-->
-->

New comer

Helpful information about forests and jungles in Iran like name, introduction, maps, requirements and...

New comer

Postby daren » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:23 pm

Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.
daren

Re: New comer

Postby ssteven » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:17 pm

Welcome to Forum. I am also new to this forum. This forum looks very interested. If travelling is your passion then this is best forum to join. This is just about Iran’s best attractions of tourism. We can share our experience about this place. I visited Iran many time. This is very beautiful place to visit; a big amount of tourists visited this place every year.
ssteven

Postby Irani » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:17 pm

I’m also a new member in this community. I feel Daren and you have enough knowledge about Iran attractions and culture. I’m a big lover of history. I want to get some information about Iran historical places. Would you like to tell me some famous name of places and also tell me which will be the best time to visit Iran?
Irani

Postby ssteven » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:56 am

No doubt Iran is very beautiful and historical place. I visited many times here. This region consists fabulous collection of historical sites. We enjoyed amazing art work of historical buildings. There were many buildings related to Islamic culture. Most prominent work of Islamic period was Mosques, Shrines, castles and some historical Bazaars in different cities of this region. According to my opinion Isfahan is best place to exploring most amazing and beautiful art works. In Isfahan’s mosque some of the tile works were breath taking. We were so amused to see them all. Mostly Iran’s historical places were hidden in Pasargadae city. This is tourist’s famous and most visited attraction.

Image :)
ssteven

Postby zeemal » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:30 am

Hello guys,One of my friend want to go to the tour of Iran first time but he is not well aware that which park is the most popular for the tourist point of views after concerning to you i tell to the friend share with me if you have an idea...

http://www.elec-toolbox.com/Leather4sure/leather-jacket/quilted-leather-jacket.html
Last edited by zeemal on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
zeemal

Postby Parvaneh » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:59 am

zeemal wrote:Hello guys,One of my friend want to go to the tour of Iran first time but he is not well aware that which park is the most popular for the tourist point of views after concerning to you i tell to the friend share with me if you have an idea...

Welcome Zeemal,

Do you mean "National parks and protected areas of Iran" ? you can see more information in the below link:

viewforum.php?f=40

Also regarding the Jungle of Iran:
viewforum.php?f=2
Parvaneh
Site Admin

Return to Forests and Jungles of Iran