Page 1 of 1

Travel to Iran by car

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:02 am
by Gotravel
Many people drive a car to Iran via Turkey.
This requires a Carnet De Passage unless you wish to pay import tax. A Carnet can be acquired from your local drivers association (such as the RAC in the UK). An international driver's license is highly recommend with translation into Farsi very beneficial.